I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Continue preparation...

Today, Miss Adilah again gave us a chance to complete our written assignmnent and also individual presentation. As she entered our class, Miss explained to us evrything that is important in our written assignment such as about the tenses, passive voice, modals, SVA, tag questions, spelling and pronounciatons. These are so vital in our written assignment as if we get wrong of tenses, our mark will be deducted.

Then, my friends and I who have finished do our assignment showed to Miss Adilah to get her comments before submitting the actual assignment. I just do some corrections in my written assignment and addition to my slide show. I have to present on next Tuesday as I am the fifth person to present on that day.

We can leave early today as we have finished our assignment and some of my friends went to the lubrary to print and find some references. Our English class today was so relax and we still not continue our lesson in the textbook yet.

"I WILL DO MY BEST FOR THIS PRESENTATION AND PRAY FOR ME!!
INSYAALLAH...
"