I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

preparing day...

During class English this morning, Miss Adilah asked us to do our own preparation for our next individual presentation. It will be held on next Tuesday, 28 July 2009. So, without hesitation, all of us did our assignment by using laptop and some of them went to the library to find the information about their diseases. Miss Adilah called a few names who had submit a draft of the diseases earlier. After miss called my name, she explained to me about my mistakes and I need to do some corrections before submit the real one.

In my assignment, I did an asthma attack as my disease. I could find a lot of information about this disease which are the symptoms, diagnosis, treatments and preventions. In this class this morning, I just manage my written assignment to make it more proper and do some corrections.

There were only 7 students in the class who are Zulfahmi, Zulfadhli Noni, Maha, Tikah, Farah and I while the others went to the library. The girls were enjoy in the class while talking to miss all other things. All of us were so enjoy since there not many people in the class. At the end of our lesson, Noni, Maha, Farah and I captured together with Miss Adilah.