I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Role-Play yesterday...

At last, the day I'm waiting for is coming!!!

Yesterday, I had a role-play for english... Actually, the timing for the role-play is within 10 until 15 minutes for each group, and we cannot finish our role-play before 10 minutes or exceed than 15 minutes for each pair. If not, our mark will be deducted.

Miss Adilah told us that on yesterday we just have to do the role-play only for 7 groups as we were lack of time. First of all, the role-play started with the first group, who were Fatin and Madihah. Their acting were very good and the timing was 13 minutes.

Akma and I were the third group. I was as a doctor while Akma as my patient. Before starting our role-play, I ready to wear a lab coat and stethoscope. Our topic on that day was breaking a bad news about bowel cancer.

In fact, we have prepared a copy of script for Miss Adilah to review our role-play. During the role-play, Akma and I did not follow the script exactly as we did not want to memorize it. This is because it can limited our conversation and during the real role-play, it will lead us to try memorize the script. That's not good for us actually. Our timing for this role-play was 12 minutes and we felt releave after doing the role-play.

Over all, Miss Adilah said to us, our presentation on yesterday so far so good as we were good in timing for the conversation. On next Tuesday, there are 4 groups will present their role-play.