I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

MEEL 01

This morning, as I entered my class, Miss Adilah sat on her chair with a laptop in front of her. Atiqah and I went to buy dessert for our breakfast. I knew, the laptop was not Miss Adilah's but it was my classmate, Noni. Miss asked Noni, who bought this, and she replied, "My father bought it to me". Miss said how lucky we are nowadays as most of our fathers bought such things for us. I think that's right and we should be grateful.

Today, we have learnt about passive voice. What is the passive voice? In fact, passive voice is more formal than the active voice and is often used when professionals are speaking or writing to other professionals. It is more appropiate to use the active voice with patients, patient's relatives and close colleagues. Only this morning I knew about this...

Then, we proceed our lesson by learning about the diagnosis of a patient. We had to create follow-up questions based on what we have learnt in the previous lesson.

We ended our class at 10.00 a.m and my friends and I went to the INTEC library to do some assignments. We don't have any other class today as Ustaz cancelled his Arabic class for this morning.