I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

PRESENTATION DAY!!1

Assalamualaikum....

Today, I want to write about my English For Pre-Medical Student presentation that has been done yesterday. In fact, this presentation just to prepare ourselves for our real presentation that will be held on July or August.

The presentation was started with my group, which consists of 6 members. In previous post, I have told about our topic, which was Confinement in malay culture. We presentaed by using slideshows. We explained all about the confinement briefly as we can and the topic is quite interesting to discuss.

During my turn, I explained about the taboos along the confinement period. There were a few points I highlighted yesterday. After finishing our presentation, Question & Ask session took place... Lastly, Miss Adilah gave her comments about our presentation... These are her comments :
1. Eye contact with audiences
2. Colour of the fonts should be more contrast with the background.


Then, the other three groups continued the session with their presentation respectively. The comments overall same as my group... The last group which was boys' group, there have a little bit problem. Their slideshows were created in Microsoft Office 2007, but our lecturer's laptop used Microsoft Office 2003.. So, finally, they have to present manually....

Ok, that's all for my post today...